Sunday, May 08, 2005

Raining cats and dogs since lastnight, it fucking cold today and im lazy to set up the fireplace, would rather freeze in the cold. TEst is just 24 hours away and im here blogging, wtf!! hope i dont fail it, to be honest with myself, i think i would make it 50%?? yeahhh! hehehe, typical malaysian guys attitude--------> last minute work and gamble on the multi choice questions!

Its MOthers day today!! (in NZ), i dont usually remember important date, especially birthdates!! My Dad just reminded me of it!!! during the days when i was still living with my parents, i would make cards and draw pictures on mothers day but now.... i cant even remember when it is! what a shame! shame on me.... i can live with that.

yesterday, my gf asked me a question which is kinda hard to answer....... "what would you do if you know we wont be seeing each other till im 24??" what can i do? what do you think i should do? all i do is buy more time and try to dig my way home. hehe......... but in reality there's nothing much that one could do. One could take the easy way out, keep the happy memories and go on with life or one could hold on and make things more interesting without being there physically? Am i delusioned, ignorant and selfish? "love is blind" would give up everything just for it without thinking twice.....

No comments: