Sunday, June 26, 2005

unwell

i woke up yesterday feeling like sh*t, 10.49am cousin blasted her radio to max! woke the hell out of me..... went to work at 3.00pm, the weather is hell freezing cold! 25/6/05 slept at 5.00am in the morning! talked to jasmine for awhile.... nothing much to update about tho. these day i've no idea why(maybe i do) she seemed like a changed person to me.

not feeling well today..... it must be the coffee that im taking to keep myself awake everynight just to be online or just be sitting infront waiting here. damn.... i need to get mylife back!! maybe if there is golfing again...i might just spend my time at the driving range or just spend my time at wammo radio station. sometimes things are just hard and your living in your dreams........ but they do keep me happy when im feeling down.

No comments: