Friday, November 25, 2005

resignation letter


The warehouse

Southcity

Christchurch
New Zealand

To Whom It May Concern:

It is with both regret and anticipation that I submit this letter of resignation, effective *Censord*

I have decided to go back home forever; therefore I’ve decided to leave this company FOREVER AND EVER!

Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.

It has been my genuine pleasure to work for The Warehouse during these years. I have enjoyed working with The Warehouse’s fine staff of hardworking colleagues.

As a useful reference to my future employer, I would like a letter that states I’ve been working with your company and a summary of the last pay slip for Inland Revenue if you may.

In the meantime, I wish both you and The Warehouse every good fortune and I would like to thank you once again for having me as part of your team.

Yours sincerely,

Yih Shin , Ker

3 comments:

juliamoh said...

lol. forever and ever...

btw, shouldn't ur 'yours sincerely' be like 3 lines below ur last paragraph? i dunno but it's js seem to me ur resignation letter is a bit out of format hehe...

u were wrkg in the warehouse? r u seriously sending in dat letter?

YIhShin said...

haha, who cares about format... its just a notice stating that i QUIT!!! i could even write a few words like "I QUIT" instead of the long essay!!! :D " lines below ur last paragraph" do you have to be that specific? 3 lines down left right .....hahaha they dont really care and i dont too.

blur cow said...

eh why you censor a few parts there ar? kenot liddat wan... un-censor it! haha