Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Back to the primitive

When i was 12, i was only addicted to a sport called "basket ball", playing 6 hours aday and spending most of my time there. till the devil called "computer games" being introduce into my life and that was the end of sports. Online gaming is my sport from then on, 4hours is the minimum i spent on the cybercafe. every penny is dump into it to cure for the itch, my grades was from bad to worst, and from worst to hopeless. Now?? its the age of the internet!!! Most of my time is spent here, on cyberspace....... without the "Internet" i find myself living in stone age, wonder what would i do without it. what would you do if there's not such thing as computers?? for me? i think at this moment i would be catching fish by the drain, swim in the nearby river, hangout in shopping malls more often than i usually do, and maybe do sports.
still prefer the kampung life.........

No comments: