Friday, April 15, 2005

Same shit different day

Wake up in the morning, and its the same routine what we have to go through everyday....... dont you get bored?? sometimes im just sick of my life doing the same old thing over and over again. looking forward to nothing, no goals in life and nothing that you want to achieve? im living in my comfort zone, with a nice place to live in, food is served daily, and a simple life. easy enough, but this is not what i really wanted, i just cant help it. went to work at 3.30pm today, seems like a day with much work (im lovin it) but the same old job makes you kinda bored sometimes! wtf,at least they are paying me. got yelling from the big boss today......it doesnt makes sense to me at all of all the yellings...but it just got me kinda pissed off. hahaha bought a pair of new shoes today for NZD89, its a vans off the walls rowleys..... its pretty good but, it has only got 1 size.. and that sucks! my feet hurts after awhile! arghh!! starting to regret! hahaha....... life is painful (get used to it). tmr is another same old day again!! what is there to look forward to ? Nada, none,zero!...... i think i'll just do my part and get the hell out.
talking to my sweet heart was good..... she waited for me to go online tho. she send me few pics which i always wanted to take a good look at........ haha. she looks so pretty to me...... i wonder when can i see her again? this wait is draining me out.....killing me softly! everyday is just like having a spoon of poison. hope some kinda mircle would happen......

No comments: