Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Free Bum addict


Every single day, i have to talk to this free bum here! cant get enough of this person here! what can i say??? since i met her, i spend most of my life here on MSN!! Arghhhhh....... she can really make you laugh till your teeths falls off.

Been talking to her yesterday night till 4.45am (my time). after that i went straight to bed and sleep like a log!! woke up today around 12pm arghhh!! there goes my day!! half of it is gone.....hehe but it doesnt really matter anyway, if i were in malaysia that would be a waste. cant afford to waste my time there..... coz during my last visit it was a very short period, i was meant to come back 1 month earlier but i was dedicated to my work ($$) as i needed some $$ to spend while im back. that was the time then......

What is the main (daily) goal in life?? Happiness (simple) Are you happy now?? im not sure myself....... what makes you think that your happy? how do you define that simple term? arghh........ questions that doesnt have a point!!!

No comments: