Friday, July 15, 2005

Pointless nostalgia 2

Continued....................Went through the gates after collecting my boarding pass, there were not much people around, just immigration officers lingering around the place mostly. I saw few uniformed police officers around talking and standing at corners. i was trying to figure out where was terminal C4, i actually have to take a train to that terminal. i still have plenty of time then, so i decided to have a look around. dutyfree shops selling tobbaco and alcohol were everywhere!!! it was a heaven for smokers and alcoholics.....shops were filled with all sorts of alcoholic beverages and they got all the brands for tobbaco A-Z. i eventually got myself a carton, coz i know im going to need it. the place inside was just like any other shopping malls only selling stuff at a higher price.

The train was going at top speed, travelling from one end to the other end within minutes. with my skateboard on one hand and a bag on my back i walk down to locate the terminal that i was suspposed to be. There was only me at the terminal when i sat down...... suddenly my phone rang.... it was jas! we talked like we normally did....joked, laughed, and tell how much we already missed each other. i walked out from the terminal and describe how it looks like in here since, she has never been there before. she was about to leave KLIA and we had to say our goodbyes...

She was on the way back to my house where she left her car, i called my parents and before that..... my mom got lost and everyone is looking for her!!! my dad was pissed!!hahaha....anyway, my dad was complaining to me when i called him and it was kind of funny.... i wish i did not went in that early~! i called jas again on the public phone when she was on the way back to get her car, then i called again while she was driving back home!!

(just cant get enough of her, i miss her ever since.......)

No comments: