Thursday, July 14, 2005

Pointless nostalgia

A blast into the past ........ the last day, last hour and my last chance to be with her. The missing entry that did not went into my journal....

It was 10am when i woke up that day(approx), my stuff was packed the day before.... but i wasnt ready to leave. i couldnt believe that it was time for me to leave her...i did what i must, i was
supposed to leave on the 16th but it was brought forward a day.

My mother took a day off that day, just to spend a
little more time with me. My parents are usually busy with their work and i dont get much time to talk to them . Usually, whenever they are back home it will be kind of late, and they are tired. My dad was collecting my flight ticks and he was busy with his work.......he went out early. Bobby (the potato couch) watches his cartoon every morning while waiting for his bus to come, was kinda sad ( or pretending to be sad) hahaha i think he's so happy that he doesnt have to share the room with me anymore and he can have the aircon on 24/7 without me nagging him about the electricity bills.....haha.
I called Jas around 1.30pm i think.... checking on her. she was having classes that day and i told her that im leaving around 4pm or so,and its okay if she couldnt make it....but she was determined to use her super driving skill to reach my house in time; and so she did(with her so-called "ferrari"!!!) haha! She is a very good "safe" driver, even though sometimes she hits the curb hahaha!! p/s:(Buy insurance before you enter her car...) Jasmine has shown me some of her car stunts when i was with her ("yihshin look, no hands!!!") hahahaha!!! she arrived early at my place, we talked and gave our last sweet affection...........

My dad was home, my sis was back........ and it was time for me to leave everyone that i cherished, loved and cared. im leaving on the jet plane........! I met my uncle and aunty at

KLIA , my cousins was flying to New Zealand too the very same day. They pass me the house keys since im arriving early....! my flight was at 6pm..... still have got 2 hours to wait, we then went down to Ronald mcdonalds "the smart clown" it was such a rip off having lunch there!!! the food was extremely expensive.....Burger Ramly at Tmn desa is much better than MCD!!! hahaha.......

the hour has cometh!!! i was at the edge of time...... hugged my family members and last huggies from jasmine. then i went away.......

TO BE CONTINUED............

No comments: